How Does The Neutralizer Work To Neutralize Terpenes?
The most effective use of The Neutralizer occurs when it is properly positioned in the environment. Allowing the essential oil blend to interact with the entire space and work its magic. Yes, it really is that easy.
When we look for game changing products, we generally know what to expect. With The Neutralizer… we had no idea what to expect. You have to check out this new terpene neutralizing device called The Neutralizer Odor Eliminating Device. The Neutralizer will rid your worries of smell pollution! You can enjoy The Neutralizer Smoke Odor Eliminator in most any room in your home or on the road! Want to learn more? Check out some frequently asked questions about the secret to how The Neutralizer Cannabis Terpene odor eliminator eliminates cannabis smoke odor.
"This is a Natural Smoke Odor Eliminator that Fights Terpenes with Terpenes"
The Neutralizer, home of the #1 odor elimination systems made for use in your Home, Car, Hotel and Growing environments. The Neutralizer works using Cannabis Terpene Aromatherapy. This is when one set of terpenes are able to efficiently neutralize another set of terpenes upon interaction of the two.
So, unlike other products that produce an overpowering odor to mask the offending smell, The Neutralizer has created a system where the aroma we produce is used to cancel out the other.
e.g. to eliminate the smell of roses from a rose grow room with guaranteed efficiency and without harming the rose bush, plant jasmine in the same room.
The Neutralizer Essential Oils are composed exclusively of plants, fruits, flowers and herbs making the oils a completely natural product, and come to think of it, it is another plant, but in liquid format making our oils safe to use inside a growing environment.
It takes 50 seconds to setup
• Twist the cartridge cap like you would a bottle of water.
• Insert the assembled cartridge into the Electronic Molecule Evaporator (EME)
• Make sure the wick has not been damaged while inserting the bottle in the EME.
• OK, we haven’t really timed it, but you get the point...
Position · Plug · Power
Is the product natural?
Yes, The Neutralizer secret blend of Essential Oils is 100% natural and is derived from plants, flowers, fruits and herbs.
Is The Neutralizer Essential Oil harmful to children or pets?
No, The Neutralizer Essential Oil is not harmful to any of its surroundings in its evaporated state. If you, a member of your family or a pet were to come into contact with The Neutralizer Essential Oil in its concentrated state, simply wash your hands with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
What is essential for the correct functioning of The Neutralizer?
It is absolutely essential that the wick has sustained no damage during this process. Correct insertion of the cartridge into your EME is also vital. You will also need to have a proper circulation of air within the environment you are using it in.
While inserting the wick into the cartridge, I have accidentally bent it and it’s a bit out of shape. Do I need to purchase a new Kit or Cartridge?
No. Simply use your fingers to gently bring the soft wick into its original shape. If the wick has completely fallen apart, you may need to get a replacement for it. Find it on thegrowndepot.com
How do I insert the cartridge into the EME?
Please refer to your instruction manual which can be found in the Kit Box you purchased, on the manufacturers website or in another blog on Grown Depot.
If you have misplaced it, no worries, click on the links below where you can find instructions for your Odor Neutralizer model.
What happens if there is no air circulating in my room?
If there is improper circulation of air in your room, The Neutralizer will not work at 100% efficiency. It will Neutralize to a certain extent but you may still be able to perceive the offending smell.
How much space will it Neutralize?
Space coverage is model dependent. If you have bought The Neutralizer Professional Odor Eliminator Kit (TNK-120), it will cover a volumetric space of up to 375 m3 or 13,000ft3*. (Please refer to the FAQs for understanding odor density). The Neutralizer Compact Odor Eliminator Kit (TNCK-220) will cover a volumetric space of 20m3, or 710ft3*. (Please refer to the FAQs for understanding odor density).
How long does the cartridge last?
Both the cartridge of the Pro kit and The Compact Kit will last for up to 6 weeks, if powered continuously for 24 hrs / day. The Road Kit cartridge will last upto 45 days with 2 hours of use per day. (92 hours with 24/7 usage).
Will the cartridge last longer if I turn the unit on and off as needed?
The Neutralizer Pro and Compact Kit have been designed to be on permanently until the essential oil runs out when connected in a growing environment. However if used in a House, Car, Hotel it can be turned on and off. Please follow these guidelines for satisfactory results.
Understanding Odor density
The Neutralizer works in a specified amount of space, and the number of units required will be determined by the density of smell or number of plants in the room.
Like with an AC unit, and as an example, an office of 4 people may require 3000BTU output to cool it. However, an output of 3000BTU would not be sufficient if there were 25 people in that room.
The Neutralizer functions in the same way. So if you happen to notice unwanted smells in the correct sized space, it may be the odor density is too strong for 1 unit; add an extra Neutralizer to your space.
My device is not neutralizing any smells. What could be the problem?
Please check all of the following if your device is not working as stated:
- Make sure you have purchased the correct model according to space neutralizing requirements.
- Check the wick for any damage. If your wick is damaged, the evaporation process will be completely different, and will not be dispersing enough odor combating molecules into the air.
- In the case of the TNK 120, please make sure you have turned the device on. Since the aroma of The Neutralizer in its concentrated state is quite powerful, forgetting to turn the device on is a common mistake. The TNK 220 & TRK 320 do not have an on/off switch; simply connect it to the mains to activate the heat transmission mechanism. The best way to check that the EME is working is by touching the area around the evaporation hole to see if it is warm (allow 30 minutes after connecting). If it’s warm, it’s on.
Check to see where you have placed your Neutralizer. With the TNK-120 and the TNCK-220 we recommend that it is placed as follows:
- Opposite the air output location.
- At a low to waist height location at most.
- Make sure it is not near your air input location as the temperature of incoming air may affect the thermostat of the EME. If it is too cold, it will not evaporate correctly.
- If the smells you are combating are very dense, you may need to connect another kit for additional neutralization power.
- The Road Kit (TRK-320) would need to be placed in the cup holder as recommended in the instructions. However if you do not have one in your vehicle, make sure it is placed so that the vapor released from the unit is able to circulate the car.
If all of the above is correct and you still can’t determine what the problem is, contact the manufacturer and they will assist you professionally to troubleshoot the issue and ensure you are happy with your Neutralizer!